One of the most emotional moments of any wedding reception is the Mother-Son and Father-Daughter dances. Moment like these will be the things that everyone remembers long after the wedding festivities is over. So, in order to assure that your moment is as memorable as possible you should pick a song that speaks to that lifetime connection between a parent and a child , specifically a Mother and her son.
1.Parents Prayer – Steve Curtis Champman (2006)
2. Mother – Pink Floyd (1979)
3. The first time I ever saw your face – Roberta Flack (1972)
4. Always on my mind – Willie Nelson (1982)
5. Because you loved me – Celine Dion (1996)
6. A song for mama – Boys II Men (1997)
7. I hope you dance – Lee Ann Womack ( 2000)
8. My wish – Rascal Flatts ( 2006)
9. Through the years – Kenny Rogers (1982)
10. What a wonderful world – Louis Armstrong (1968)
Of course there are many more songs that will touch the hearts of both mother and son on your wedding day. Just make sure to keep extra tissues at each table because this can be emotional.